Gun Handling and Safety Course
Are you a new gun owner or do you have a handgun that you do not know how to operate safely?
This 2 hr. course is designed for beginners to acquire basic knowledge, fundamental skills, and confidence to own and use a handgun safely and responsibly. This class is conducted by NRA and Law Enforcement Firearm Instructors with expertise in many different handgun platforms. Class size limited to 10 students.
Bring your handgun UNLOADED AND IN A CASE
All weapons will be checked in and inspected.
Hearing and Eye protection is required.
Do not bring ammunition. We will provide ammunition for the class.
If you do not have a handgun yet, we will provide you one for the class.
1. An introduction to handguns
2. How to handle the weapon in a safe manner
3. Components of the handgun
4. Proper operation of the handgun
1. Proper ammunition for the handgun (different types)
2. Fundamentals of shooting
3. How and where to carry the firearm safely
4. Live fire
1. Proper cleaning of the handgun
2. How to properly store the handgun
3. Class discussion and questions
*ALL CLASS SALES ARE FINAL. If you need to reschedule you can but there are no refunds.